Electrical Energy are fully certified electricians. With over 20 years experience and operate across all sectors of the Electrical Industry.
Providing top quality workmanship and an excellent Customer Service are our philosophy. We are extremely proud of our record of providing high quality customer service throughout Lancashire and Cumbria.
DOMESTIC ELECTRICIAN PRESTON
All our domestic electrical work is compliant with the current electrical safety regulation. Electrical Energy have a wide experience in the design and commissioning of domestic installations in Preston Lancashire and Cumbria.
Our Electricians Can Advise On:
- Electrical work for new build homes and garages.
- Additional sockets for broadband, television and telephone points.
- Electrical work for home extensions.
- Rewiring and home renovations.
- Outdoor lighting and power.
- Security systems and lighting.
- Electric heating and showers.
Please bear in mind that (Part P) of the current Building Regulations demand that almost all newly installed electrical work must be certified by a registered electrician. To make any alterations to the existing electrical installation in your property is a very important situation and should not be undertaken before acquiring a full understanding of the current regulations.
Electrical Energy specialise in the Inspection and Testing of industrial and commercial electrical installations. Over time we have introduced groundbreaking technologies to improve our high standards and range of work, gaining us a reputation of being one of the leading electrical contractors in the North West.
We specialise in:
- Restaurant and Public House renovations.
- Fire Alarm Systems.
- Emergency Lighting installations.
- Trunking and Data Cabling.
- CAT2 Office Lighting.
- Access control Systems.
- Electrical Testing and Inspection.
Electrical Energy are able to adapt our services to suit any company regardless of its size and we offer a customer service that is second to none. All our work is BS 7671 compliant in accordance with Part P of the current Building Regulations.