GivEnergy Solar PV Systems
GivEnergy has solar battery storage solutions ranging from 2.8kWh to 2.8MWh, we offer solutions from the small home system through to multi MWh for industry. We can design, build and commission any size of system any where in the world.
Electrical Energy are certified installers of GivEnergy solar battery storage systems in Lancashire and Cumbria. GivEnergy work with specialised industry leaders to develop the latest in new hardware and software.
GivEnergy are always striving to be at the forefront of new technology and product development, creating energy efficient products and solutions for the renewable energy sector.
Solar PV is the greenest energy, but it isn’t generated at peak demand times. GivEnergy have developed an excellent solution for this problem the triple award winning Energy Storage System.
As seen on BBC news: Here
The batteries come with a 5-year warranty, making them flexible, practical, high-performance energy storage solution.
- Safest battery technology on the market
- High capacity, small footprint
- Strict quality control
- IP65 Protection
GivEnergy work with specialised industry leaders to develop the latest in new hardware and software. GivEnergy are always striving to be at the forefront of new technology and product development, creating energy efficient products and solutions for the renewable energy sector.
GivEnergy Products Key Features
- GivEnergy Cell Chemistry (LiFePO4) Safest cell technology on the market
- New improved Battery Cell Technology (61.5Ah @3.2V) Higher Capacity cell than competitors
- High Energy Dense Cell (170Wh/Kg) More energy dense than competitors
- We manufacture prismatic cells over conventional soft pouch cells (even energy density andminimises heat build-up)
- GivEnergy Cells are Fully Recyclable-Non LiFePO4 Cells are expensive to recyle so get re purposed.
- GivEnergy Cells DO NOT contain Cobalt which generates its own oxygen when stressed, causing anignition source.
- GivEnergy Cells are NON flammable
- GivEnergy cells are NON toxic
- Each cell can be monitored and each cell can be individually balanced-Other battery packs only monitor Pack voltage, not cell voltage
- Bespoke Battery management system designed and manufactured in house.
- All systems are designed and manufactured in house from powder to power. Designed and manufactured by us to work with our system, not imported from a 3rd party.
- Full in house designed software platform supplied with every system. We do not adapt a 3rd party platform as causes loss of information and inaccurate data.
- In House Hardware and Software engineers available for support
- UK technical backup and support
- Full unified system designed and manufactured to work as one (No Third-Party products)
- Market leading warranties
- All Battery cells manufactured and tested with strict tolerances(Grade A Cells Only)
- Low Cell internal resistance (≤0.65mΩ)•Cells operate at a wide temperature range (-20to +55)
- AC Coupled Technology- Can be charged from the grid or from surplus renewable generation such as Solar, Wind, Hydro.
- Hybrid technology- both AC and DC coupled- DC to DC charging minimising losses and maximising efficiency. Can also be charged from the Grid utilising a flexible energy tariff.
- High system round trip efficiency-92.5% (Hybrid technology) Other systems are less efficient
- Smart monitoring portal for full monitoring and remote control of all assets
- iPhone application for monitoring-end user
- Easy to install- plug and play
- IP65Protection so can be installed outdoors
- Dynamic System Logic so can switch simultaneously between charging and discharging tominimise Imported energy from the grid. This is bespoke logic designed in house
- Integrated Class 1 smart meters for greater accuracy, can also be used for billing purposes.Other systems use CT For measuring.
- G83/G59/G98/G99/G100/EN50438 Grid Recommendations
- All system tested and certified by TUV and verified by intertek
- Export limitation available with all system upon request
- We can fit up to 3.5MWh in a single 40ft Container
- New Ultra intelligent EMS (Energy Management System) with up to 120 smart monitoringpoints for building loads and renewable generation. Only one of its kind in development
- Commercial systems can integrate into existing building management systems-SCADA,MODBUS, CANBUS, PROFIBUS, BACNET etc
- Commercial systems modular and Fully integrated with IG55 inert gas fire suppressionsystem, HVAC, emergency power and lighting.
- Commercial battery packs have a multi-layer BMS for greater control and flexibility overcharge and discharge. Competitors only use single layer BMS
- Multi-layer monitoring so each cell can be monitored and balanced. Unique to our system
- Can be integrated with other forms of renewable generation.
- 10-year warranty on batteries or warranted throughput of 10MWh per 1kWh storedcapacity @1C whichever comes first.Market leading warranty
- 5-year warranty on inverter with extension available up to 10 years.
- Wi-Fi/3G/Ethernet communication
- RS232, RS485, USB, RJ45 connection points
- System can be used for triad avoidance, DUoS, Load shifting, Peak shaving, Grid support
- System can be dynamically controlled for grid balancing mechanisms
- Commercial battery systems can be supplied as a racking system, containerised system andare completely modular so there is no limit on capacity.